Considering the greatest songwriters, TV writers, and screenwriters are all Jewish (okay not all of them…but a lot) one would think we would have a few festive songs for Hanukkah. But in the past century we’ve only been able to muster up a good half dozen. In fact, the humorous songs about Hanukkah are not only more common…they’re actually much better.
Happy Hanukkah, Hebroes and Hesistas!
Here are 8 Crazy Hanukkah Songs!
1. Save Ferris – Christmas Wrapping
2. Sarah Silverman – Give The Jew Girl Toys
3. South Park – Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel
4. Smooth E – Heynukkah!
5. Dr. Dyke – Westside
6. Pudie Tadow – Get Your Dreidel On
7. 2 Live Jews – Feliz Hanukkah
8. Adam Sandler – The Hanukkah Song Part 3