It’s been one week since the release of our first book and the reception has been incredibly unexpected. I thank everyone who has purchased the book…and am giving the stink eye to everyone who has not. If you haven’t picked up a copy yet…here are some amazing points at why you should.
The 11 Best Reasons to Buy The 111 Best Music Lists of the 2000s:
- There are 111 lists – where most books go to 100 ours does them 11 better and goes to 111.
- It features many good artists including: Arctic Monkeys, Beck, The National, Wilco, and Radiohead
- It features many bad (ass) artists including: The Black Keys, The Strokes, The White Stripes, The Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, and the Foo Fighters
- It features unknown artists including: The Dirtbombs, Jay Reatard, Assemblage 23, Mr. Lif, and the Great Lake Swimmers
- It cost less money ($12.95) than a concert ticket and it lasts longer
- Reading makes you smarter. This book will make you 111 times smarter.
- It makes for a great Christmas gift and a belated Hanukkah gift for all your Jewish friends
- It is proven to kill flies if you hit them hard enough with it
- It is a great conversation starter for a boring New Year’s party (or any party for that matter)
- It is the perfect guide for making a ’00s playlist for a ’00s-themed party.
- There’s a secret ending just like in the Marvel movies which hints at a bigger story. Sorta.
Buy The 111 Best Music Lists of the 2000s…now!!!