Everyone loves surprises. This morning I woke up after a mother of a Bob Dylan concert last night and had planned on going for a jog before settling in for a day of football and the World Series. Only to my surprise when checking my 1-6 fantasy football team line-up did I discover that there was an NFL game already happening in London. Obviously, there’s only one choice in this situation…jogging will have to wait until tomorrow.
This week a new Cold War Kids EP was released…barely 18 months after their last release. And this EP, clocks in at 11 songs…which might as well as be a full length. Another nice surprise this week.
Here are the 11 Best Songs By The Cold War Kids:
- I’ve Seen Enough (Loyalty To Loyalty)
- We Used To Vacation (Robbers & Cowards)
- Something Is Not Right With Me (Loyalty To Loyalty)
- Miracle Mile (Dear Miss Lonleyhearts)
- Audience (Behave Yourself)
- Welcome To The Occupation (Loyalty To Loyalty)
- Hang Me Up To Dry (Robbers & Cowards)
- Mexican Dogs (Loyalty To Loyalty)
- Bulldozer (Mine Is Yours)
- Lost That Easy (Dear Miss Lonleyhearts)
- Hospital Beds (Robbers & Cowards)
Buy The Cold War Kids new album, Hold My Home…now!!!
Don’t forget to check out our blog’s awesome new book The 111 Best Lists of the 2000s. Available now! (featuring Cold War Kids)