I never understood how Belle & Sebastian could be happy all the damn time. Is Stuart Murdoch taking some sort of ultradose of SSRIs 24/7? Sure, there are things in life to make you happy…but there are also things that make you sad. I quote the famous poet, Butthead, when he said, “You have to have things that suck, so you know what things are cool.” For example, if those miners hadn’t been trapped in that mine for 68 days, then we wouldn’t be reminded how lucky we all are. And without bands like Maroon 5, we wouldn’t know how good B&S are. Get it?
Here Are the 11 Best Songs By Belle & Sebastian:
1. If You’re Feeling Sinister (If You’re Feeling Sinister)
2. Like Dylan in the Movies (If You’re Feeling Sinister)
3. The Boy With The Arab Strap (The Boy With The Arab Strap)
4. There’s Too Much Love (Fold Your Hands Child)
5. Dress Up In You (Life Pursuit)
6. Stay Loose (Dear Catastrophe Waitress)
7. Me And The Major (If You’re Feeling Sinister)
8. Another Sunny Day (Life Pursuit)
9. Seeing Other People (If You’re Feeling Sinister)
10. Piazza, New York Catcher (Dear Catastrophe Waitress)
11. The Blues Are Still Blue (Life Pursuit)
Buy Belle & Sebastian’s new album, Write About Love, now!!!