I’m back from vacation. Well, I wouldn’t call driving up and down California for 10 days in a car with a whiny 5-year-old and attention-starved 2-year-old much of a vacation. I didn’t I find sleeping in 5 different strange beds very restful. Nor, did I enjoy the endless supply of grease-filled foods at the roadside rest stops. And most importantly, nothing was more pain-inducing than listening to the same Dora the Explorer album…50 times in a row. I’m just glad to be home so I can finally get some rest.
I know I’m a bit behind on my lists. Kele Okereke, lead singer of Bloc Party, has a solo album out. Go buy it.
Here are the 11 Best Songs By Bloc Party:
1. Helicopter (Silent Alarm)
2. Two More Years (Silent Alarm B-side)
3. Positive Tension (Silent Alarm)
4. The Once and Future King (Another Weekend In the City)
5. Hunting For Witches (A Weekend In the City)
6. Banquet (Silent Alarm)
7. Flux (Intimacy)
8. Halo (Intimacy)
9. Song For Clay (A Weekend In the City)
10. Version 2.0 (Another Weekend In the City)
11. I Still Remember (A Weekend In the City)
Buy Kele Okereke’s new solo album, The Boxer…now!!