As difficult as it was to narrow down David Bowie’s career to 111 songs, this list might actually be harder. I honestly believe Dave Grohl has been featured on more albums than David Bowie. Though many of his appearances may be simmered down by some to a mere session drummer guest spot, there’s a distinguishable energy on many of the songs where Grohl leaves his mark. The new album is no different…not to mention…he directed a movie. I was talking to my friend about the new album. For some reason, he didn’t realize who he was…finally after five minutes of explaining he said, “Oh, you mean the guy from Nirvana.” No wonder he does as much shit as he does. Go Dave.
The 11 Best Songs With Dave Grohl That Are Not Nirvana or Foo Fighters Songs:
- How Do You Do (Dave Grohl – Touch Soundtrack)
- Every Day is Exactly The Same (Nine Inch Nails – With Teeth)
- No One Knows (Queens of the Stone Age – Songs For the Deaf)
- Against The 70s (Mike Watt – Ballhog or Tugboat?)
- Bad Boyfriend (Garbage – Bleed Like Me)
- Shake Your Blood (Probot – Probot)
- Go With The Flow (Queens of the Stone Age – Songs For the Deaf)
- Mind Eraser, No Chaser (Them Crooked Vultures – ST)
- Good Golly Miss Molly (Backbeat Band – Sountrack)
- Your Shoes (Taylor Hawkins – Red Light Fever)
- It’s All About The Benjamins Rock Remix (Puff Daddy – Been Around the World)
Buy the Sound Track to Dave Grohl’s documentary, Sound City…now!!!