There’s a lot to love about Ezra Furman. He makes some of the most frantic rock music this side of the Clap Your Hands/Talking Heads line. But that’s not the only reason to love him. On his last release, he offered some of his fans the the most exclusive thing a musician can offer a fan…a bonus song. But not just any bonus son. A personal song…written just for them. Each person who order this special edition got their own personal song. I was not fortunate enough to order in time to get one…but I respect him for at least making an attempt at such a grand undertaking. You can find some of these songs on Youtube (check out below)…they vary from personal stories to songs about zombies and carl marx. All I can say, is those who were lucky enough to get a private song…were truly lucky.
Here are the 11 Best Song By Ezra Furman:
- I Wanna Be Ignored (Banging Down The Doors)
- My Soul Has Escaped From My Body (Banging Down The Doors)
- Mother’s Day (Banging Down The Doors)
- Take Off Your Sunglasses (Inside The Human Body)
- Weak Knees (Inside The Human Body)
- Hotel Room In Casablanca (Banging Down The Doors)
- How Long, Diana? (Banging Down The Doors)
- Kirsten Dunst (Moon Face)
- The Stakes Are High (Inside The Human Body)
- Modern World (Daytrotter Session)
- The Little Red Haired Girl (Banging Down The Doors)
Buy Ezra Furman and The Harpoon’s new album, Mysterious Power…now!!