With Donald Trump’s chances of knocking out Obama for President looking slimmer by the second, another dark horse is taking a mighty swipe at another behemoth. Today, Amazon slashed all of its song prices to .69 cents. That’s almost 50% cheaper in some cases to Itunes’ prices. Almost all of Amazon’s songs are better quality. In this battle, I don’t believe Apple will be able to hire Seth Meyers to knock Amazon back in their place…nor do I think Apple has an OBL “trump” card to play. No pun intended. Maybe. In this case, I think Amazon may be the front runner in this race. Really, all Apple has is the hip factor. That will not last forever. Once that is gone, they will have to rely on product. And if their product is the exact same (or even weaker) than the competition but costs twice the price what will the point be to buying their product?
The new Fleet Foxes is $3.99 on Amazon. $9.99 on Itunes. Need I say more?
Here Are The 11 Best Songs By Fleet Foxes:
1. Tiger Mountain Peasant Song (Fleet Foxes)
2. Mykonos (Sun Giant)
3. Anyone Who’s Anyone (Fleet Foxes EP)
4. White Winter Hymnal (Fleet Foxes)
5. Textbook Love (Fleet Foxes EP)
6. English House (Sun Giant)
7. Ragged Wood (Fleet Foxes)
8. Quiet Houses (Fleet Foxes)
9. Your Protector (Fleet Foxes)
11. She Got Dressed (Fleet Foxes EP)
Buy the Fleet Foxes new album, Helplessness Blues, now!! (only $3.99 for a very limited time)