Carmageddon II strikes today. and like some awful Summer blockbusters…not everything needs a sequel. The hype is huge as usual and like all big plugged sequels it will likely be a letdown. But at least…and let’s hope there’s not a Carmageddon trilogy.
Here are the 11 Best Songs By Green Day of the 00s:
1. Holiday (American Idiot)
2. Jesus of Suburbia (American Idiot)
3. Minority (Warning)
4. Viva La Gloria! (21st Century Breakdown)
5. American Idiot (American Idiot)
6. East Jesus Nowhere (21st Century Breakdown)
7. Whatsername (American Idiot)
8. Dead Beat Holiday (Warning)
9. Working Class Hero (Instant Karma)
10. Murder City (21st Century Breakdown)
11. Restless Heart Syndrome (21st Century Breakdown)
Buy Green Day’s new album Uno!…now!!!