The new TV season is finally upon us. Thousands of new shows will debut and we will pick a lucky handful to survive through-out the season. Even less will be renewed. And only a couple will become our new collective crushes. Like a great song, a great show can unite us as a people. The most conservative Republican and the most liberal Democrat will find some common ground if they both watch Breaking Bad. A Boston Red Sox fan and a Yankee fan will have at least one hour of solitude if they both watch Game of Thrones. The hardest gangster and the nerdiest scientist will share a laugh over the Big Bang Theory. At the end of the day, with all our hardships, our life struggles, our fights, our disagreements, our debts, and our losses, we all have a need for escape. And no, we don’t all like the same shows. But the same shows are the common thread that hold us together at the water cooler. And for one minute, your least favorite co-worker will become your best friend when you both share a mutual distaste for the series finale of Dexter.
Here are the 11 Best Songs By The Kings of Leon:
- Sex On Fire (Only By the Night)
- Knocked Up (Because of the Times)
- The Bucket (Aha Shake Heartbreak)
- Closer (Only By the Night)
- Four Kicks (Aha Shake Heartbreak)
- Use Somebody (Only By the Night)
- California Waiting (Youth And Young Manhood)
- On Call (Because of the Times)
- Happy Alone (Youth And Young Manhood)
- Velvet Snow (Aha Shake Heartbreak)
- My Party (Because of the Times)
Buy The Kings of Leon new album, Mechanical Bull…now!!