When Mike Patton joined Faith No More, he was wilder and crazier than any other frontman at the time. He made Axl Rose look like a librarian. Patton was so wild and crazy…that one band could not contain him. He kept it together for his stint in Faith No More…which by Mike Patton standards was keeping it together. He unleashed his insanity in his side project known as Mr. Bungle. Get ready for one wacky playlist.
- Carousel (Mr. Bungle)
- Slowly Growing Deaf (Mr. Bungle)
- Retrovertigo (California)
- Vanity Fair (California)
- Squeeze Me Macaroni (Mr. Bungle)
- Pink Cigarette (California)
- The Girls of Porn (Mr. Bungle)
- Quote Unquote (Mr. Bungle)
- Phlegmatics (Disco Volante)
- My Ass Is On Fire (Mr. Bungle)
- Chemical Marriage (Disco Volante)
Buy Faith No More’s new album, Sol Invictus…now!