The PlayStation 4 was announced today. The article talks about how the PS4 will be the most advanced gaming system ever. A processor faster than 99% of most computers. The highest resolution pixel count of any system. A faster network. Motion-capture. And, a new social media component. But the one thing they don’t mention is if the games are any good. Everyone loves the bells and whistles when it comes to gaming…but at the end of the day…none of that matters if the game sucks. Angry Birds might be the most popular game in the world right now and it has the graphic superiority of a 1993 Nintendo. Like music that spends millions of dollars on production, it doesn’t matter how much you shine it up if the song at core just sucks. Sometimes less is more. Bobby McFerrin had a number one hit using just his mouth. Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited about the new system and am dying to try it. But I think companies trying harder at being the most advanced…rather than just being the best.
Here are 11 Best Songs By Samantha Crain:
- Devils in Boston (Songs in the Night)
- Rising Sun (Songs in the Night)
- The River (The Confiscation EP)
- Songs In The Night (Songs in the Night)
- Santa Fe (You Understood)
- The Last Stanchion Goes Belly Up (The Confiscation EP)
- Witchitalright (You Understood)
- Traipsing Through the Aisles (The Confiscation EP)
- Up On The Table (You Understood)
- Lions (You Understood)
- Bananafish Revolution (Songs in the Night)
Buy Samantha Crain’s new album, Kid Face, now!!