This week I got an email from Linkin Park about an amazing new release that they had. I was thinking maybe they were pushing out another music release to go with their new album…maybe a live EP/DVD/Remix/Mash-up/Cover/Duet. Nope…not even close. Linkin Park is releasing their very own Dell-themed computer. True story. Just a couple of weeks ago, I praised Linkin Park for not being sell-outs…then I get this email. I don’t even know what to think…
Here’s the thing, are these guys sell-outs? Is having your own computer stepping over the “gimme more money” line? I mean…the Beatles had clothes, games, lunch boxes, toys, kitchenware, hairbrushes, even video games. Kiss takes it to a whole other level…they sell Kiss-themed coffins. If a coffin isn’t selling out…then a computer is far down on the list.
I guess I can’t blame any band for just being business-savvy. At the same time, it nice to hear bands as they still struggle their way to the top.
Here are the 11 Best Songs by The Crocodiles:
- I Wanna Kill (Summer of Hate)
- Mirrors (Sleep Forever)
- Soft Skull (In My Room) (Summer of Hate)
- Hearts of Love (Sleep Forever)
- California Girls/Groove is in the Heart (Sleep Forever)
- Neon Jesus (Neon Jesus)
- Sleep Forever (Sleep Forever)
- Refuse Angels (Summer of Hate)
- All My Hate and Hexes Are For You (Sleep Forever)
- Jet Boy, Jet Girl (Hearts of Love single)
- Flash of Light (Summer of Hate)