Not only does today see the 5th studio album by Austin’s dynamic duo Omar and Cedric. Octahedron marks the 5th album featuring Omar on lead guitar…to come out this year. With three solo albums and side project featuring Cedric on vocals…and the other guys from MV as the backing band…Omar proves that Ryan Adams is really just a big slacker.
Here are the 11 Best Songs By the Mars Volta:
1. Miranda That Ghost Just Isn’t Holy Anymore (Frances The Mute)
2. Roulette Dares (De-Loused in the Comatorium)
3. Ouroborous (The Bedlam in Goliath)
4. Intertiatic E.S.P. (De-Loused in the Comatorium)
5. Ilyena (The Bedlam in Goliath)
6. The Widow (Frances The Mute)
7. Meccamputecture (Amputechture)
8. Drunkenship of Lanterns (De-Loused in the Comatorium)
9. Viscera Eyes (Amputechture)
10. Metatron (The Bedlam in Goliath)
11. Take The Veil Cerpin Taxt (De-Loused in the Comatorium)
Buy the new Mars Volta album, Octahedron….now!!!